When enrolled in RealConnect for Microsoft Office 365, you establish a Cloud Service Provider (CSP) relationship between the Microsoft environment and Polycom RealConnect.
Note: If you have enrolled in a RealConnect service and want to use another RealConnect service, you do not need to enroll again.
Enroll in RealConnect
- Go to https://webapp.plcm.vc and follow the instructions on how to add the app to your Office 365 environment.
- Click the Log In to Microsoft Office 365 and authorize this app link.
- Login as a user with global administrator rights for the company being licensed. This user must be an online user.
- Click Accept to grant Polycom RealConnect permission to access your Office 365 environment. After the first time you log in to the app, this step is no longer necessary.
- Click Authorize to initiate the authorization process which will designate Polycom as a Cloud Solution Provider. This step opens a new browser window for the Microsoft Office Admin app.
- In the Microsoft Office Admin app, select the Yes check box to accept the terms of the Cloud Solution Provider relationship and click Authorize CSP.
Note: This step also grants Polycom "Designated Administrative Permission" to your organization. Note: This permission is not required and can be removed if needed.
- In the Microsoft Office Admin app, navigate to Partner Relationships and select Polycom. Click Remove Delegated Administrative Permission.
- Return to the RealConnect Admin page and refresh the page.
- Click Close.
- Within the Polycom RealConnect app, navigate to the Welcome page. Fill out the profile details for the Polycom RealConnect account and click Submit.
- On the Welcome page, enter the License Activation Key and account details. The license activation key was emailed to you by Polycom.
- Select Accept the terms of service and click Submit.
- The license is acquired. The Licenses page displays the available licenses.
Assign Users to RealConnect for Office 365 Service
- Verify that the users you want to enable for RealConnect for Office 365, have Skype for Business Plan 2 enabled via any combination of applicable licenses (e.g., E3, E5).
Note: Attempting to assign a video interop license without the underlying Skype for Business pre-requisite will fail.
- After you have successfully licensed the RealConnect for Office 365, assign users to the service within the Office 365 admin portal.
Note: For detailed information about how to assign users to a service, see the documentation for Microsoft Office 365.
- Assign users the Skype Meeting Video Interop for Skype for Business service.