To enable the RealConnect Service for Microsoft Teams, perform the following procedure.
To perform this procedure, you must log in as an online user with global administrator rights, this allows Polycom the required permissions to:
- Access the directory: Polycom reads your basic profile information, as the logged in user, to determine the country and domain of the organization.
- Read and write to the directory database: Polycom writes a single schema extension attribute (the RealConnect for Microsoft Teams dial-in URI to the tenant directory).
- Go to https://webapp.plcm.vc and follow the instructions on how to add the app to the Office 365 environment.
- Click Log In to Microsoft Office 365 and authorize this app.
- Enter username and password and click Accept to grant Polycom RealConnect permission to access the Office 365 environment.
Note: The required permissions are granted only for the duration of the web session.
- Confirm your acceptance.
- Click Activate New License.
- Enter the License Activation Key and account details.
Note: The license activation key was emailed to you by Polycom.
- Select the check box to accept the terms of service and click Submit.
- Click the Consent to RealConnect for Teams link, to allow the RealConnect for Microsoft Teams application specific permission to authorize it to operate as your video interoperability policy.
- Click Connect to Office 365 PowerShell and enter the unique PowerShell commands for activation which are available through the Teams Configuration link.
- The license is acquired and the Welcome page displays the number of licenses available.