When you enroll in RealConnect Hybrid, you establish a cloud service provider (CSP) relationship between the Microsoft environment and Poly RealConnect.
Note: If you have enrolled in a RealConnect service and want to use another RealConnect service, you do not need to enroll again.
- Go to https://webapp.plcm.vc and follow the instructions on how to add the app to the Office 365 environment.
- Click the Log In to Microsoft Office 365 and authorize this app link.
- Login as a user with global administrator rights for the company being licensed. This user must be an online user.
- Click Accept to grant Poly RealConnect permission to access the Office 365 environment. This step is needed for the initial login only.
- Click Authorize to initiate the authorization process which will designate Poly as a Cloud Solution Provider.
This step opens a new browser window for the Microsoft Office Admin app.
- In the Microsoft Office Admin app, select Yes to accept the terms of the Cloud Solution Provider relationship, and then click Authorize CSP.
This step also grants Poly "Designated Administrative Permission" to your organization. This permission is not required, and you can remove it, as needed.
- In the Microsoft Office Admin app, navigate to Partner Relationships and select Polycom. Click Remove Delegated Administrative Permission.
- Return to the RealConnect Admin page and refresh the page.
- Click Close.
- Within the Poly RealConnect app, navigate to the Welcome page. Complete the profile for the Poly RealConnect account and click Submit.
- On the Welcome page, enter the License Activation Key and account details.
The license activation key was emailed to you by Poly.
- Select the check box to accept the terms of service and click Submit.
The license is acquired, and the Licenses page shows the available licenses.
Configure the RealConnect Hybrid settings with the RealConnect application portal.
The Poly Cloud Relay must be installed and configured for use with RealConnect Hybrid.
- Navigate to the RealConnect web application: https://webapp.plcm.vc and select Manage Hybrid Settings.
Note: This requires admin access.
- On the RealConnect Hybrid page, complete the following settings:
- Trusted Application Identity: The identity is determined by the certificate you created for the trusted application.
- Identity Password: Enter the password associated with the certificate you created.
- Skype for Business User: Enter the dedicated Skype for Business user account to use with RealConnect Hybrid. This account must meet the following requirements:
- Enabled for PC-to-PC telephony
- Homed on the Skype for Business Front End Pool associated with your trusted application
Note: The "Skype User" entered in the Cloud Relay RealConnect Hybrid Setup MUST be enabled and homed on the same Skype for Business Front Pool entered as the "Skype Address" in the setup, in order for the Cloud Relay be able to lookup the Skype meeting ID and ultimately obtain the focus URI.
- Enabled for PC-to-PC telephony
- Skype for Business Address: Enter the name of the Skype for Business Front End Pool address where the user is homed.
- Note: This address should match the PrimayPoolFQDN field of the output from the "Get-CsUserPoolInfo 'user account'" Skype PowerShell command. Double check this if you see errors with "Unable to resolve DNS SRV record" during conference ID lookup.
- Skype for Business Domain: Enter the name of the Skype for Business SIP domain.
- Skype for Business Port: The port that the Skype Front End Pool address is listening for SIP connections on (default is 5061). If your environment uses a different port for SIP TLS different than 5061, enter that here.
- Poly Cloud Service Email: Email address associated with Poly Cloud Services account.
- Click Submit. The RealConnect Hybrid services running on your Poly Cloud Relay will restart.