Poly’s RealConnect system provides a customer friendly licensing scheme that incorporates a Soft Ceiling. The underlying premise for the Soft Ceiling, is that higher priced concurrent subscriptions, can be used for/as lower priced Subscriptions. Therefore:
- All subscriptions are able to use the Soft Ceiling (e.g. 50% upside for subscription count of 6 or more)
- Clariti for Teams as the lowest priced offer, is only good for use with Clariti
- RealConnect for Teams (aka 4970-09900-64x) can be used for Teams interop and Clariti for Teams (4870-09900-660)
- RealConnect for Skype (aka 4970-09900-62x) can be used for Teams interop and Clariti for Teams
- This customer has both 50 Clariti for Teams subscriptions and 12 RealConnect for Teams subscriptions
- Each column has a soft ceiling cushion and a Hard Ceiling
- In the case of the Combined Soft Ceiling – Clariti for Teams can consume the 75, plus the 18 from RealConnect for Teams for a total of 93; however, RealConnect for Teams is capped at 18.
Note: The Hard Ceiling is the cap and in the event that the Clariti for Teams consumption exceeds the 75, they will consume some portion of the 18, which will reduce the RealConnect for Teams availability, until they are returned to the concurrent pool.